SAVE THE DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 6TH, 2017
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT FORUM
Join us to discuss “game changers” in industrial development.
This event with take a comprehensive look at the current and future state of industrial development in Central Pennsylvania. The event will provide a diverse set of knowledgeable, thought leaders to collectively speak about the game changers, opportunities and barriers to sustainable, successful industrial development. A successful approach to growing economic opportunities takes an “all hands on deck” approach and this event will provide the venue to drive discussion, collaboration and most importantly implementation.
This exciting event will include the following discussion areas:
• A Look at the Central Pennsylvania Industrial Economy
• Industrial Real Estate Market & Site Selection Decision Making
• Competitiveness of Central PA with other regions in the United States
• Comprehensive look at current state of available industrial real estate
• Industrial Infrastructure Opportunities/Barriers
• Active local investors in Central Pennsylvania
• Industrial Development Success Highlights
• Marketing the regional value proposition and benefits to prospective corporate investors
• Take Away – Call to Action – Continue the conversation, get involved
Date: Tuesday, June 6th, 2017
Time: 8:30am to 3:30pm, lunch provided
Location: Bucknell University – 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg PA 17837
Registration: Pre-registration online is required.
This is a FREE event, made possible by these generous sponsors: FirstEnergy, PPL Electric Utilities, Larson Design Group, Norfolk Southern, SEDA-Cog Joint Rail Authority, Sunbury Generation, Mericle Commercial Real Estate, Grayston Enterprises, Don Stringellow, JVI LLC, Berwick Industrial Development Association (BIDA), Williams and Bucknell University.
We look forward to seeing you there!
2859 N Susquehanna Trail – Shamokin Dam, PA 17876 USA
844.293.8719 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus Central Pennsylvania is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to driving economic development for communities in Centre, Columbia, Montour, Northumberland, Union, Snyder and Mifflin communities. The mission of Focus is to effectively promote new corporate investment that results in growth of family sustaining jobs in the region by being a premier economic development marketing alliance for committed partners. Focus pro-actively connects with site location consultants and companies looking to relocate or expand. This work helps our communities become an even greater place to live and work.