- The Innovation Partnership is a consortium of economic development and business assistance organizations located throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our goal is to help early stage technology companies secure federal funding opportunities. We are especially interested in biotechnology, nanotechnology, advanced manufacturing and communications technology businesses that show early signs of commercial success.
- eBizITPA is a Pennsylvania resource initiative begun in 2002 and designed to help your company apply e-business technology to business processes, increasing efficiency and making you more competitive.
Doing Business in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Business Financing Programs by Type (Select type of business)
Some of the Most Frequently Used Programs
- Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority – for business expansions
- Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund – for new machinery and equipment upgrades
- Customized Job Training Program – for training new or existing employees.
- Governor’s Action Team (GAT) is comprised of high-level economic development professionals who report directly to the Governor of Pennsylvania. The Governor’s Action Team is part of the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED). Project managers work with staff from various program offices within DCED and throughout other state agencies, to help coordinate resources, provide technical assistance and achieve a company’s goals.The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has made applying for financial assistance easier with their new online Single Application for Assistance. Our economic development partners with work and assists you through the project process.
Other State Resources
- Innovation Partnership
Innovation Partnership is a consortium of economic development and business assistance organizations located throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our goal is to help early stage technology companies secure federal funding opportunities.
- PNC’s Pennsylvania Working Capital Growth Fund
A joint program of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and PNC Bank. This program, unique to Pennsylvania, provides small businesses with the working capital they need to help them reach their potential.
This website presents programming designed to revitalize jobs, bolster business growth, and sustain our communities. Innovation has been the driving principle behind the creation of their Economic Stimulus Package, which puts useful tools at the disposal of the creative and dynamic individual who can use them to generate new capital through public/private investments, create more jobs, and improve infrastructure and housing.
- Providing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to develop, construct or renovate properties throughout Central Pennsylvania, the Keystone Opportunity Zone program offers greatly reduced or completely eliminated state and local taxes through 2020 in most cases.To learn more about the Keystone Opportunity Zone program,
- Rail Freight Assistance
Grants to rail freight users to build or repair lines or spurs.
- Center for Workforce Information and Analysis
Provides state, region, and county labor market information.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor
Provides information about labor and industry in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
Provides information on taxes, reporting and requirements.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Provides information on highway infrastructure, projects and statistics.
- Pennsylvania Biz Online
Serves as a one-stop information shop for entrepreneurs and small business startups.
- Pennsylvania SourceNet
Provides Pennsylvania suppliers and sales leads, international trade leads and other information.
- Pennsylvania State Data Center
Pennsylvania’s official source of population and economic statistics.
Provides entrepreneurial assistance resources for starting a business in Central Pennsylvania.
- Team Pennsylvania Business Foundation – Serves as a catalyst to retain and create jobs by way of a partnership of public and private sector leaders through various business retention and attraction programs. Provides state, region and county employment rates, wage rates, business incentives/assistance and available real estate listings.
- Pennsylvania Recycling Markets Center – The Center serves as the lead organization for recycling market development in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.